We are very proud of our employees and because of that, we continually acknowledge the effort they pour in achieving their goals. This time we wanted to celebrate the incredible accomplishments made by our teammates in the past year.
Cassie Kavanaugh, Chief Nursing Officer for EHS organized the 2021 bi-annual employee graduation celebration potluck to commemorate the effort of the following teammates who successfully graduated in Fall 2020 and Spring 2021:
- Amanda Griffin- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Brandy Alanzi- Bachelor of Science (BS)
- Carrie Schumate- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Erin Lazo- From License Vocational Nurse (LVN) to Registered Nurse (RN)
- Lauren Jones- Bachelor´s degree
- Nicole Coleman- Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
- Raylene Atkinson – Master’s degree
- Isabel David- Bachelor of Science (BS)
- Kerri Kincade- Master´s degree
- Lauren Jones- Bachelor’s degree
Congratulations to them! Their effort and dedication has paid off.