Our Quality Department is developing and deploying a new Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement (QAPI) Dashboard process that includes a comprehensive and integrated approach to quality management that is data-driven and user-friendly.
The new QAPI Dashboard process will help in identifying, correcting, promoting and sustaining performance improvement with a focus on safe delivery of high-quality healthcare.
As we keep growing and scaling our services, our purpose for the new QAPI Dashboard work is to enable a more proactive approach to continually improve the way we care for and engage with our patients, staff members, and other partners so that we may fulfill our mission to provide quality healthcare in a professional and compassionate manner.
To do this, our members at all levels of the organization will have a key role identifying risks and/or opportunities for improvement.
Among the benefits of implementing this new dashboard are:
- Provides a new technology platform called Smartsheet will be used to collect, report and consolidate data in a standard and integrated way across facilities.
- Using the new technology, departments will be able to track, trend, and analyze their performance indicators in real-time. This real-time information will allow us to make fast decisions, guide our day-to-day operations, improve our patient outcomes, and ultimately reduce costs.
- As part of the new process, our audit forms will be digital instead of paper which means that managers and staff members will no longer spend a lot of hours reporting their department’s info.
- The digital audit forms will be easy and fast to fill out allowing for a shorter submittal process and consistency across our facilities.
- The new QAPI Dashboard process ensures staff accountability, while creating an atmosphere where we are comfortable identifying and reporting quality problems as well as opportunities for improvement in real-time.
- As a result, our work becomes a lot more organized, planned, and predictable.
For more information, you can reach out to Neeuru Khanuja at email@example.com, Rodrigo Blasco at firstname.lastname@example.org or Melissa Finch.