One of the most frightening events in a parent’s life is when your child wakes you up in the middle of the night with a high fever or other scary symptoms. Many times it is a simple illness that is over quickly, but what if it is something more serious? You feel you should see a physician but where do you turn in the middle of the night?
In situations like this and many others, it is comforting to know there’s a place nearby that can help take the worry out of your predicament. Emergency Hospital Systems, LLC’s, emergency rooms are open day and night, and we are there for you when you need us. Our ER’s are conveniently located in Cleveland (2), The Woodlands, Porter, and Deerbrook; we’re open 24/7/365 and offer walk-in emergency room care with short wait times.
For most of us when we are sick, or have an emergency, it is not easy to set up an immediate appointment with our primary care physicians. Generally, their schedules are filled, and openings are not readily available. At times like these, our emergency rooms are a welcome alternative.
There are many benefits of using a walk-in urgent or emergency room when you have an immediate medical need. Some of these benefits are discussed below. When a need arises, we are close by and ready to assist, day or night.
- Convenience: Our emergency rooms are located in the communities we live in. We are near-by, easy to get to, and have ample, close-in parking. There’s no need to drive long distances to some large institutional hospital when our services are right around the corner.
- Comprehensive Medical Care: We believe in establishing long-term doctor-patient relationships that can lead to better overall medical care. Our staff members are licensed, board-certified physicians and nurses skilled in a wide range of emergency room situations. From broken bones to high fevers, our medical staff is ready to serve you. We’ll assess your condition, make a diagnosis, and provide a treatment plan. And, should you need more advanced or specialized care, we’ll arrange transfer to other facilities or to appropriate specialists.
- Twenty-Four Hour Accessibility: When your child wakes you up, and he or she has a high fever, EHS is there for you. We are open 24/7/365, so someone is always on duty to address your needs. It’s comforting to know our friendly staff is available and ready to check you in when you arrive. We’ll make sure you see a medical professional as soon as possible who will evaluate you or your child’s condition, provide you a diagnosis, and recommend a treatment plan.
- Minimum Wait Times: Not only is EHS conveniently located right in our own neighborhoods, but it is our policy to offer minimum wait times as compared with the big institutional hospitals. We’re easy to get to and have ample, close-in free parking.
- Most Major Insurance Plans Honored: We honor most major insurance plans, so talk with our front desk personnel to arrange payments. If you have questions, it’s a good idea to call in advance to make sure we accept your plan. That way, when you arrive for emergency service, there will be no delays. If you have no insurance, discuss payment options with our office personnel. We are dedicated to ensuring that no one goes without medical care.
- Out of Town Services: The only thing worse than having a medical emergency at home is having one when you are out of town. If you have out of town guests and one of your visitors becomes ill, feel free to bring them to EHS to see one of our physicians. Your guests will be relieved there’s medical help when they need it, and you’ll be glad we’re nearby.
Emergency Hospital Systems, LLC offers convenient, round the clock emergency medical services for walk-in patients or by appointment. It is comforting to know there’s a nearby medical facility, open 24/7/365, to see you or a member of your family. You can call ahead for an appointment or just walk in. Parking is convenient, close by, and free, and our wait times are short. Give us a call today to speak with one of our staff, 281-592-5400.